Monday, May 17, 2010

Update

So it's been over a month since my last post. I haven't really had much to write about. We got our new trailer and took it up to Port Elgin to set it up. We spent the first night there with Payton's head in the toilet all night. It was probably just a bug of some sort. We went up again the following weekend and it was freezing and very windy. It actually snowed! The furnace works really well. We spent alot of time over at Jeff's brothers house with the kids so we didn't go stir crazy in the trailer all weekend. I have my fingers crossed for the long weekend that it is at least nice enough that we can be outside. Based on past history, I am not holding out much hope.

A couple of weeks ago when we had a nice warm day, Payton and I went to Victoria Park and I brought along the camera. I got some really great pictures of her.



The following is a great one of her and her friend Michelle. I call these two TROUBLE!



I will try to remember to take my camera to the trailer this weekend and see what fun I can capture.

Till next time! Adios!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your first weekend at the trailer wasn't what you had hoped. I am sure that there will be many good ones coming your way. I can't wait to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet photos! Hopefully you will enjoy a long summer full of fun at the trailer:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete