Sunday, March 21, 2010

Goodbye Winter....Hello Spring!!!

If you can believe it, 21 days ago we had quite a bit of snow on the ground. We were shovelling and snowblowing for a few days in a row. I must say I wasn't the shutter bug I usually am this past winter so I thought I better grab some photos before I missed out. Payton and Andjela were playing outside in the snow so I took a few.



Check out how big the snow banks were and these pictures are from February 28th.



This past week was a beauty! The warm sun on my face sure felt great. I cant wait until it is an every day event. I find I dont really realize how much I miss the sun until I feel it for the first time. Paytons birthday is on the first day of spring and so far every one has been a nice spring day. This year for her birthday we went with Carolyn and the kids to Splash Lagoon in Erie, PA. We had a really good time. Payton really enjoyed herself. I took some pics of her the morning of her birthday while just the two of us were at the hotel pool. I have taken a picture of her every year the morning of her birthday and I cant believe she is 9 years old. Time has flown by so fast. Its gonna be hard to top this fun birthday. She had a really memorable march break and birthday.



More summery photos to come soon....I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment