Friday, August 20, 2010

Sauble Beach

Yesterday was kind of an overcast and cool day so Payton and I decided to venture into Sauble Beach and see what we could find to do. Our first stop was to find the best beach fries we could find. Boy were they good. Next stop was mini putt.



After a very intense game of putt putt, we relaxed with an ice cream cone from Dairy Queen. I can't even tell you the last time I had a DQ ice cream. It was very tasty.



After our ice cream we headed up to the Sauble Beach Amusement Park. It was kinda cheesy but for $20 it killed an hour or so and we had a good time. Payton started out on the smaller rides and worked her way up to the go-karts with me.







By far the go-karts were the most fun. I drove and Payton sat beside me. I kept looking over at her and she was smiling ear to ear. She said at bedtime that she had a great day. I'm glad. Isn't that what summer is all about?

Check back again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. I see some scrapbook pages coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hang out with you - beach fries and Dairy Queen all in one day! lol
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete