Monday, August 16, 2010

Tubing

This past long weekend, we went out boating with two families that we know from Kitchener. Brad and Kim and their son Chet have a trailer in the same campground we are in. Ian and Christine and thier kids Zoey and Coleton have a cottage not 15 minutes away. Jeff had the jetski and Brad and Ian each had their boats. The day consisted of swimming, tubing, waterskiing and jetskiing. I think fun was had by all. The thing that surprised me the most was that Payton went tubing alone and really enjoyed herself. She really wanted to go but was very aprehensive about going alone. Finally she stood up to her fears and settled into the tube and was ready for her ride.



Tell me she's not having a good time!!!






I think clearly that this is turning out to be the summer of a lifetime. Not only for Payton but for me too.

2 comments:

  1. She looks like she is having a great time. I will need some of those photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure looks like she is having fun.

    ReplyDelete