Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome!!!

So, I am new at this blogging thing. But I figure it is time for me to keep up with the Jones' and jump on board. I doubt I will post every day because I don't think I can find that much to blog about. Seriously...my life isn't that exciting.


Below is the most recent family photo I have, it even includes Dora the dog.



I have gone through a huge life change in the last couple of months. I am back together with my husband which I had been separated from for two years, I have decided to leave my career of 18 years and start my own bookkeeping business. All of which have been very scary decisions to make.


I have a beautiful daughter, Payton, that can make me laugh until my sides hurt one minute and make me want to scream until my head hurts the next. I am sure she will be the subject of many of my blogs to come. I have been told many times I could write a sitcom with some of the stories I have about things that she says and does.

Stay tuned for more to come, hopefully I can bring a smile to your face and a warmth to your heart the same way my family does for me.

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Good Job! You did a really nice blog. I needed help to spruce mine up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. You did a nice job with your blog. I look forward to reading all about your crazy life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this? Welcome to the world of blogging. I look forward to checking back often:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete